75 Day Challenge
My wife came across this interesting challenge over the weekend, and I couldn't stop thinking about it. SO, here it is. We are diving in!
Things we will do during this challenge and many of which we'll move forward with:
For a quick summary, here are the 5 things required during the 75 days.
- Exercise twice each day for 45 minutes — it doesn’t matter what the exercise is but one of these sessions must be outdoors.
- Drink 4 liters of water per day.
- Pick a diet or eating plan and stick to that plan. You don’t necessarily have to count calories but be intelligent — no chocolates, no cake, no soft drinks, and NO ALCOHOL (this is the one I’ll struggle with the most).
- Read a minimum of 10 pages every day of growth mindset material or self-help book. No fifty shades of grey content! stick to real-life material to work on your mindset.
- Take one progress photo each day — even though this is more of a mental challenge, the byproduct will be a physical change at the end of the 75 days.
So here it is, day one! Today I was leg day in the gym (aka the basement, aka supernova), then rowing, then yoga to center. Lunch was a 45-minute bike ride.
I'm on my 3rd liter of water. It's a lotta water people.
I'm planning on using macros as a way to track my food. I've heard this works.
Photo of the day:
Post a Comment